A reputed manufacturer of Elevator components developed a new cabin solution that aimed at reforming the entire installation process. But the erectors continued to use the conventional methods of erection which added difficulties in the installation process. To resolve such issues, the erectors demanded technical team to visit the site. Also, to promote the product aggressively, the client wanted to focus on demonstration of the reformed installation process to their buyers and erectors.
Experiential Videos intervention:
- 3D Technical animation was made keeping in mind the training of installation workers. A step by step animated guide of the new process was created with voice commentary in various regional languages.
- Audio-visuals along with procedural checkpoints reduced the overall time taken for installation almost leaving no chance for error.
Such process explainer film / training module proved to be a time and cost saving solution for the client.
- Fool-proof installation: Saved the hassle of creating a pictorial manual which created confusion for the workforce in previous instances.
- Reduced man-hours as travel of technical team was not required.
- Language barrier was eliminated as visuals were supported with local voice-over.