Client: Investor Schemes, Fraud Protection, Corporate Affairs
Conceptualize information provided by client and put into white board or short-animation design videos for marketing-related activities, such as social media, digital marketing, public relations, etc.
Work with client and Social Media Manager create brand-relevant and engaging videos.
Obtains approval of concept/creatives by submitting rough layout for approval.
Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Makes recommendations for improvements in content creation and design processes and assigned tasks pertinent to the design capability.
Research and stay on top of video creation and editing trends.
Use innovation to redefine a design brief within tight deadlines
Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Minimum work experience: 3 years
- Qualification: Bachelorâ??s degree in a design-related stream
- Passionate about video, animation, and design with good knowledge in underlying principles.
- Ability to work independently.
- A creative and curious individual who can empathise with the end user and has UI/UX experience translate ideas and user stories into effective visual moving stories.
- A quick learner with a willingness to adapt creativity in a government culture.
- A strong background in developing layouts and video design for digital marketing activities.
- Proficiency with Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere Elements 2019, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop.
- Bonus if familiar with iMovie, YouTube Video Editor (PC/MAC), Apple Final Cut Pro.
Certificate courses in Video Creation/Editing/ Multi-Media will be an added advantage.
Rush your Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org